Monday, February 18, 2013

They didn't mention that on the packet

I was reading a story from Greek mythology. Ding Dong. "Yippee" I shouted.
"It must be my snap circuit"! I rushed to the door and with excitement tore open the package. Out popped a talkative, annoying, blue haired creature.They didn't mention that on the packet. I tried to destroy the creature. Bad idea, it doubled itself! Uh~Oh this was no other than the immense double creature that I was reading about! If you were lucky and could kill it, you would have good luck all throughout your life! Unfortunately, not for me, it doubled it's size too. It hopped right onto my shoulders and, "yow what was that for" I yelled. It had sunken it's sharp talons into my shoulders, and guess what, the other one was heading straight towards my face!

2 comments:

  1. Did you get rid of them? Do you think a few snuck under your bed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daddy you know that was just a story right!?

      Delete