Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Titan's Curse

By Rick Riordan

T

itan's Curse is a fantasy book with 20 chapters and it is book number 3

This story is about Percy going on an adventure to save his friends Annabeth and Lady Artimis.

Titan Atlas held the sky. Since the sky was so heavy, Atlas did not wanted to hold it anymore. So, he tricked Luke the least liked son of Hermes into holding the sky. Luke could'nt bear the weight of sky so he tricked Annabeth into holding the sky.Annabeth then passed the sky on to Artimis.

Percy came along with his gang and while Percy and Zoe battled Atlas, Thalia and Luke battled for the cause of Titan lord Kronos rebuilding. In Percy and Zoe's battle, Zoe got injured badly by her dad and finally Percy takes the sky from lady Artimis and tricks Atlas into getting back the sky. In Thalia and Luke's battle , Luke gets pushed off by Thalia from the cliff and Luke drops the coffin, In which Kronos was rebuilding.

The part i liked the most in the story is when Percy finally sees his dad up close and not in iris message. I wish i could do iris message when i am not with my family. The part i did not like about the story is when zoe died because of the bad blow that her father Titan Atlas gave her.

Main characters of this story are Percy Jackson, Thalia, Luke, Annabeth, Zoe, Lady Artimis and Atlas. My favorite character in this story is Percy Jackon because he is very helpful and looks like he is a main character in all the stories. My least favorite character was Luke because he was mean to my favorite character.

10 comments:

  1. Wat chapter r u on? And I luv the book!!! How do u like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't wait to get hold of that book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is an awesome book.you know Ipsa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. I like the review Krupa!!!! I may have to borrow the Sea of Monsters from you. The library was closed when I went yesterday. Not sure if they have the copy yet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure Ipsa , You can borrow mine.You don't have to go all the way to library.I will bring it to the Tennis class today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. krupa, nice review!!! i love it the book too krupa!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am reading battle of the labrinth is that a good book???????

      Delete
    2. I finished battle of the labrint

      Delete