Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My "I Am" Poem

I am smart and chatty
I wonder what I will be when I grow up
I hear a dolphin squealing
I see Krishna playing on his flute
I want to see the great white shark
I am smart and chatty

I pretend to go all around the world
I feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach
I touch the rainbowinator
I worry about natural disasters
I cry when Kruthi takes my dolphins away
I am smart and chatty

I understand that a solar eclipse is coming in December
I say girls are the best
I dream about gifts
I try to be very healthy
I hope Kruthi would grow up soon
I am smart and chatty 
 "I Am" poem template!! Enjoy

10 comments:

  1. Awesome poem! I love the rainbowinator. You are a wonderful little girl. Your biggest fan, Mr. Evan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Evan the ranbowinator came from my favorite TV show Phineas and Ferb. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Krupa..loved this poem. I especially liked "I understand that a solar eclipse is coming in December". Cracks me up every time I read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krupa- it is such a wonderful poem. It is funny,scary,but cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which part was funny? Which part was cute and which one was scary?

      Delete
  4. "I am smart and chatty" hahhaha wonderful Krupa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. U bet girls are the best!!! Krupa and kruthi are the best.. Loved ur poem..

    ReplyDelete